September was a busy month for us, with Morgan and I starting school 3 days a week! I'm teaching Preschool Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday at Leawood Baptist Church and Morgan attends the Parent's Day Out program there, too. (Baby Miller will get to attend, too!) Here are the September highlights:
 |
| His first daily note. :) |
 |
| At the park with Daddy |
 |
| That is some impressive bedhead! |
 |
| Looking for the cows at Grandma Dorie and Pa Keith's farm |
 |
Every day after I pick Morgan up from his classroom and bring him back to my classroom, he gets out the beads and wears them around. They were tangled this day and he was a bit confused. |
 |
| Coloring with friend Mary Kate at school |
 |
Give this kid a ball and he's happy. See the following pictures for proof! |
 |
| Taken through my window at school |
 |
| Taken through my window at school |
 |
| So many balls! |
 |
| My loves |
 |
| Helping me clean up the kitchen |
 |
Taken with my cell phone, so not the greatest quality, but
GO ROYALS! |
 |
| Mommy's water is delicious! |
 |
| Eating lunch at his new table |
 |
| He LOVES books. And I wouldn't have it any other way. |
No comments:
Post a Comment